4 weeks ago MBA/PGDM
FlexiLoans is currently looking for a dynamic AVP – Strategy & Investor Relations with experience of working in a rapidly growing, hands-on, start-up environment. This role will involve fund raising both debt and equity side as well as work on corporate strategy. This position requires excellent communication and presentation skills, team-oriented attitude and go getter approach
Core Role Responsibilities include:
• Manage and lead the identification and approach to Private Banks & PSUs, NBFCs, mutual funds, insurance companies & other debt investors; including identification of overseas funding sources.
• Build on relationships with existing investors, preparing reports to meet deadlines and submitting further applications for funding
• Preparation of investor deck, term sheets, contracts, and investor reports.
• Prepare financial models for fundraising opportunities & manage the credit rating agencies
• Must be well-aware of debt market (news, ongoing structures, capital markets, etc.) and possess strong know-how of various debt instruments viz. ECB, NCD, PTC, DA, etc. Ideally, should have established relationships with various banks, NBFCs, other financial institutions, and allied agencies (trusteeships, rating agencies, legal firms, etc.).
• Create a broad strategy for management of FlexiLoans treasury & suggest new ideas/instruments/structures for raising debt
• Understand due diligence requests from prospective investors, research and gather necessary information and prepare a comprehensive response
• Produced detailed annual action plans on specific areas of responsibility outlined above, identifying areas for growth and development, outlining measurable objectives
The Successful Candidate should:
• CA/ MBA with 3+years of experience in fundraising
• Must be willing to work in a start-up environment and go that extra mile to work beyond the KPIs.
• Must have previous experience in fundraising on the debt side & experience in dealing with PSU banks & other Financial Institutions
• Must be well-versed with the local regulatory framework
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
BD & Alliance & Sales
Mumbai, India, Asia