4 weeks ago Any Post Graduate
Key responsibilities: -
Credit appraisals of unsecured loan applicants within the defined policy guidelines.
- To conduct telephonic PDs with customer to evaluate credit proposal.
- Responsible for overall supervision of activities like login, processing, disbursement, MIS etc.
- Ensure quick turnaround of customer loan applications.
- Prepare PD notes & recommendation notes for approval to higher authority. - Manage and train the CPA team regularly.
Skillsets Required -
At least 2 to 5 years’ experience in Credit and Risk department of Banks, NBFCs or Fintech companies.
- Analytical bent of mind
- Good communication & writing skills.
- Team Management Qualifications Required - CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM from reputed institutes.
Credit & Risk
Mumbai, India, Asia