1 week ago Mid Career (2+ years of experience) Bachelor's Degree
Negotiable 1 0
The Objective of this role is to run and manage all activities associated with running the Dialler effectively. Also coordinate with various departments to handle issues or escalations related to the Dialler profile within organisation.
Job description-Dialer Manager
Should be Graduate- Any
Should be good interpersonal skill.
Should have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in Any Dialer Support.
Should have basic knowledge of Hardware and Networking.
Flexible in working 6 days a week.
Strong knowledge of Ms Office especially Ms Excel
· Data uploading for respective process on daily basis.
· Aspect Dialler & Teckinfo Configuration and issue troubleshooting, Service Creation, Maintenance , Asterisk Voice Server.
· Coordination with Service Provider during Service Provider Downtime.
· 24*7 Support
· Documenting Day to day activities.
· Mail communication to ops team for any Dialler\IT related issue.
· Team Handling Skills
· Logs reading and Data Analysis Skills and MS SQL
· Coordination with Dialler Vendor in case of Critical issue.
· Well-versed with Dialler Application:-Fundamental knowledge on the X-Lite
· Fundamental knowledge on Outbound/Inbound Dialler.
· Handled Outbound Predictive/Progressive Dialler Processes using Dialler in Predictive mode.
· Network troubleshooting regarding with Database Server
· Handling & Solving the errors which are occurred on CRM at Operation Time.
· Handling & Solving the errors Server Application on Server side & client application on Client side.
· IVR Designing and Troubleshooting.
· Skills sets required:-WINDOWS
· MYSQL,SQL SERVER(T-SQL),ORACLE
Computer and Information Technology
, India, Asia